Cardiac Surgery PA - Winston-Salem, NC
At Novant Health, we bring together world-class technology and professionals – like you – to help make our patients’ healthcare experience easier and more personal. Your commitment to care and our model of spending more time with each patient are the foundation of our success and how we are making healthcare remarkable.
Cardiac Surgery PA
In this position, he or she will provide healthcare and perform selective medical services under the direction of clinic physicians.
*NPs or PAs are welcome to apply!
- Master's degree preferred
- Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program
- One year of experience in cardiac surgery preferred.
- Current PA or NP license in appropriate state required. NCCPA, ACLS, DEA registry required
Additional skills required:
- Ability to successfully complete generic and depart-specific skills validation and competency testing
- Thorough knowledge of diagnosis and pharmacology
- Thorough skill in physical assessment and management of chronic illness
- Communication skills, both verbal and written; general computer knowledge is preferred; ability to work independently, yet in collaboration when necessary
- Ability to use problem-solving, decision making, creative, and communication skills
- Dedicated to patient rehabilitation and self-care
- Expected to participate in daily rounds in the acute setting, see post op patients in the office and assist in CVOR
- Full time, exempt
- Monday-Friday, some weekends and call
Novant Health offers competitive salaries, generous benefits as well as an annual continuing medical education allowance.
For a more detailed description and to apply, visit JobsAtNovantHealth.org and reference job ID: 166571
Please send formal CV to:
Samantha Brown Recruiter, Novant Health
Apply for Cardiac Surgery PA - Winston-Salem, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly