Internal Medicine/Hospital based Outpatient Clinic
Cancer Treatment Center of America® is a comprehensive tertiary care cancer hospital system. We currently have a position available at our Zion, Illinois which is located in the far northern suburbs of Chicago, for a BE/BC primary care physician trained in Internal Medicine with Osteopathic training preferred.
- This is a full time hospital based outpatient clinic opportunity
- Due to continued growth in the department, an additional physician is needed to meet demand
- Management of approximately 10 adult cancer patients per day with the assistance of a midlevel provider
- Will include urgent care needs as well as managing chronic conditions including: Hypertension, diabetes, COPD and pain management
- Collaborative work environment with support from on-site Oncologists and subspecialists
- Ready access to hospital services including radiology and laboratory
- No weekend coverage or “on-call” responsibilities. Current hours are 7:30 to 5:00 pm
- Outstanding benefits including a sign-on bonus paid medical malpractice, CME, vacation, and a very competitive salary
For more information on this excellent opportunity, call: Drexa Unverzagt, RN MS National Director of Physician Recruitment: email@example.com; 847-746-4384.
EOE/No J-1 Visas