Outpatient Pulmonary Medicine: New England University Metro
- Seeking BC/BE pulmonary physician.
- Full-time outpatient only position available.
- Flexible schedule options.
- Join 12-physician pulmonary-critical care group.
- Serving 411-bed tertiary center covering 24-bed ICU.
- Medical Center is affiliated with the University of VT College of Medicine.
- Partnership track.
- The group offers a full spectrum of care and holds the directorship for the Critical Care Units.
- The physicians hold outpatient clinics that include the state of Maine TB program, and adult Cystic Fibrosis patients.
- It is a 100% consultative practice.
- Visa holders supported.
LIVELY METRO CITY - HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE
Bangor, Maine is a highly rated lively riverside metro and is home to the University of Maine. The city hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The Bangor Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States. The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional well supported arts venue. The Collins Center for the Arts on the campus of the University of Maine offers a 1200-seat theater with entertainment, from Opera and Broadway Musicals to Jazz. Bangor International Airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegient Airlines. These airlines fly regional jets to NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Orlando. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle. There are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes, and pubs, charming in-town shops and large shopping area. It is an easy I-95 four-hour drive to Boston, two hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and an hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.