Radiology - Interventional Radiology
- Fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist with ABR Certification including subspecialty certification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- 100% Interventional opportunity with some expectation for related, relevant diagnostic work
- Located at the Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre, PA in a new state-of-the-art, complete Interventional Radiology suite with frequent participation at a smaller nearby facility
- Opportunity to grow Interventional services in many directions, including Oncology and Venous diseases, with a large supportive, multi-specialty group practice.
- Opportunity to work with medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and The Commonwealth Medical College
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Radiologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System