We are an established and stable health services organization and have a unique opportunity available at one of our New York City ambulatory care health centers for an experienced Medical Director. The selected individual will work in partnership with the Administrator to ensure the delivery of high-quality clinical services to a large patient population in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
This position oversees the activities of our healthcare practitioners (primary care and multispecialty physicians) and will interpret and implement organization policies and procedures, determine work schedules and assignments, assess physician performance, interact with patients and external health care providers, identify and resolve problematic issues, and be involved in organization-wide initiatives.
- Medical degree (MD, DO) from an accredited university;
- Valid New York State Medical License;
- 5+ Years practice management experience preferably in a managed care setting;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Excellent communication skills (written/oral);
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package including free medical/dental, 401(k) as well as paid vacation and holidays. EOE.
For consideration, please E-mail your CV to:
Apply for MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly