Family Medicine Physician
QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our health centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists. We are currently seeking a Physician for a Health Center in Schofield, WI at Greenheck Fan.
We are continuously innovating and investing in new programs, services, and technologies that will help us provide better patient experience for the employee populations we serve. This is demonstrated by our investments in new health delivery and care platforms such as genetic screening, telemedicine, remote monitoring, and medical home devices.
QuadMed is the leader in employer-sponsored healthcare, dedicated to providing employees and dependents with comprehensive, accessible, and superior care using evidence-based medicine. Our innovative practices, values, and focus on wellness and prevention have earned us recognition nationwide. QuadMed looks for highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare and administrative professionals. Our providers work in an environment where they are given essential one-on-one time with patients, where their ideas are valued and where positive healthcare outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program (in certain clinics Internal Medicine or Pediatric trained physicians may be desired)
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Active state license and current DEA registration number
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- CPR, and all applicable certifications required (must be obtained within 30 days of employment).
- Understanding of ethics of confidentiality
- Previous computer experience or training required
- Successful candidate must submit to TB testing and any vaccinations recommended by OSHA guidelines
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Apply for Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly