Intensivist, Full-Time/Nocturnist - NYC Suburbs
Northwell Health (Formerly North Shore – LIJ Health System)
The Northwell Health Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Intensivist, Full-Time/Nocturnist on Long Island. Fellowship training in Pulmonary is preferred and Critical Care Medicine is a must.
- The Division has an accredited pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship program and is also responsible for teaching medical residents and students from the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- This is a full-time inpatient opportunity with flexible scheduling
- Responsibilities include providing MICU coverage at Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Long Island Jewish Medical Center: Long Island Jewish Medical Center(LIJMC) offers world-class cardiology, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedics, head and neck oncology, urology, gynecology, and vascular programs. Our 48-acre campus features three major facilities:
- Long Island Jewish Hospital
- Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Long Island Jewish is a 524-bed, not-for-profit teaching hospital serving the greater metropolitan New York area. Our primary focus is on the complete care of the patient, with a healing environment, compassionate hospitality, and a collaborative team approach to ensure the best outcomes for our patients.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Academic appointment to the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For additional information and to apply, please contact the Office of Physician Recruitment, Northwell Health: OPR@northwell.edu