South Dakota Locum Tenens Opportunity for a Radiation Oncologist - CPH# JOB-2304374
We have an exciting, locum tenens, radiation oncologist physician opportunity now available in South Dakota. You should be comfortable with IMRT, IGRT, 3D-CRT, and electrons and have an active SD license in hand. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 4:00pm. There are 45-60 patients on treatment, divided between 2 doctors. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm.
- 45-60 patients on treatment
- BC required
- IMRT, IGRT, 3D-CRT, & electrons
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing