Physician - Family Medicine, UVA Primary Care, Sign-On Bonus!
Lucrative Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Expenses!
The UVA Physicians Group seeks applicants to fill a position for a Family Medicine Physician in our UVA Primary Care - Culpeper Family Practice office. This practice is a group of seven providers and is associated with a well-respected, academic affiliated community hospital.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works in conjunction with the medical director, administrative management, office manager, and nursing staff to facilitate patient management through the healthcare system.
- Participates in activities that contribute to the education of other healthcare professionals.
- Develops and presents educational programs to the medical and nursing staff.
- Participates in the design and development of teaching materials.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Completion of accredited residency in chosen specialty.
- Board certification in specialty (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within two years of graduation) must be kept current.
- Work with limited-English proficient patients desirable.
For additional information related to the position, please contact:
Ellen Gilliland: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 434-970-2489 or cell: 434-282-5854
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit: http://www.uvapg.attnhr.com/jobs/101528/
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Contact Us: email@example.com