Hospitalist/Nocturnist - Hartford Hospital
Hartford Hospital is an 867-bed tertiary care, academic center and Level I Trauma Center located in scenic central Connecticut. Affiliated with the University of CT, we have a large Internal Medicine residency with 125 residents per year. As a member of Hartford HealthCare, we enjoy the resources of the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in Connecticut. We have a full-time opening for a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician. Hospitalists are employed by the Starling Group, one of the largest multispecialty groups in CT, and offering opportunity for partnership.
- Enjoy a professionally satisfying mix of seasoned mentoring physicians and colleagues newer to practice, and clinically interesting, high acuity patient mix.
- H1B visa candidates considered.
- Enjoy work/life balance with a satisfying block schedule of 7 on, 7 off.
- Skilled, knowledgeable and accessible consulting specialists.
- Competitive compensation including incentives, and comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, generous retirement plan and paid time off, CME and more.
- Supportive, accessible leaders and colleagues. The group is heavily oriented toward professional development and offers strong research support, access to leadership training for candidates with leadership aspirations, and they encourage resume building during Hospitalist tenure.
- Academic appointment to the University of Connecticut
Located less than 2 hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed schools, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure’s “Coolest Suburb in America.”
You will love heading to work… and heading home!
Please contact Patti Lowicki at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Hartford Hospital, Hartford HealthCare and living and working in our region, please visit: www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com