Psychiatrists – Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem (Moonlighting)
Lenox Hill Hospital is seeking Attending Psychiatrists (including PGY-5 Fellows) to join the Behavioral Health Hospitalist team.
- Shifts are 5PM-9AM daily, 9AM-5PM on weekends and holidays
- Provide coverage in the Emergency Department, Inpatient Psychiatry, and Inpatient CL Units
- Provide TelePsychiatry to regional NSLIJ Emergency Departments, spanning New York City and Long Island
- Competitive compensation and benefits package for FT/PT (e.g. fully-funded MBA, paid CME, retirement)
- Excellent per diem rates for moonlighters
- Minimum two shifts per month for Per Diem, five shifts per month for Part Time
Lenox Hill Hospital, established in 1857, is a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side, has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The hospital is particularly well known for excellence in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, orthopaedics, sports medicine, otolaryngology/head and neck surgery, and maternal/child health. The Hospital is also a recognized leader in public health education and community outreach and has a national reputation for providing outstanding medical care and medical education.
Located right off of tree-lined Park Avenue in Manhattan, Lenox Hill is only steps from the beauty and serenity of Central Park, diverse restaurants, Museum Mile, and the renowned shopping of Madison Avenue. Lenox Hill is easily accessible by the #6 train servicing the east side, Brooklyn, and the Bronx with easy transfers to the west side as well. Whether residing or working, the Upper East Side has plenty to offer for everyone.
For further information and to apply, please e-mail: OPR@northwell.edu