Maternal Fetal Medicine - Faculty Opportunity
Maternal Fetal Medicine Faculty Opportunity
Position requires a passion for teaching and the candidate must be an excellent clinician with an interest in both clinical and academic missions.
- Core Faculty Members work on the cutting edge of patient care, research and education and enjoy national and international reputations as scholars, teachers, and healers.
- Participation in meetings, clinic, rounds and call with residents as needed.
- Leadership opportunities are also available.
- Superior community and hospital support network.
The MFM Division serves as a resources and referral are for 19 level l, level ll, and level lll hospitals in a 14 county region serving most of the state.
- This Division is actively involved in the education of 20 residents and 165 Medical University students annually.
- These physicians are uniquely qualified and dedicated to providing women with their best choice for comprehensive, expert and personal women’s health care.
This is an employed position. The base salary is negotiable and will be based on numerous factors to include: rank, tenure and experience. Salary will range between $250,000 and $350,000. Paid malpractice, benefits, retirement, relocation, CME and more.
Located in the Adirondack Mountain Region this community boasts beautiful four seasoned weather and outdoor activities. A community of over 250,000, that offers every imaginable amenity. Great schools with abundant and affordable housing all offer you the work/life balance you’ve been seeking.
Please reference MFM 4492
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine - Faculty Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly