FM/OB in Hermiston, OR
Employment duration: Full time
Location: Mirasol Family Health Center
Located minutes away from the Columbia River! Family friendly community and over 300 days of sun each year!
Join a community and migrant health center without giving up a good salary, beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities, and a well-balanced home life. We are currently looking for a family medicine physician to join our dedicated team of mission-driven providers at the Mirasol Family Health Center, in Hermiston, Oregon. Our providers see patients from newborns to geriatrics. If you have a passion for providing high-quality healthcare in a multi-cultural environment, we would like you to consider becoming a member of our team!
A few of our benefits include:
- A competitive productivity-based compensation program of $200k+
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A great work/life balance
- Hiring bonus and relocation package
- State and Federal Loan repayment options
- $50,000 Guaranteed corporate loan repayment bridge
- Visa sponsorship
- Monthly stipend for 3rd-year residents
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, after-school education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches, and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries, and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums, and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply online or contact us to learn more about what we have to offer. Call us at: 509-865-6175, extension 3607, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/d7x2vyyhm7