Physician/Medical Director Opportunity - Geriatrics
With over 23,000 current residents, Erickson Living® manages continuing care retirement communities - with 19 locations in 11 states, and continues to grow.
The Erickson Health Medical Group provides full-service health care for each community and employs over 100 physicians and non-physician providers nationwide, whose sole focus is excellence in geriatric care. Our providers practice in beautiful, on-site medical centers. Each Erickson Living community is a small self-contained town where seniors experience a phenomenal service-rich environment.
A job with Erickson Living provides professional satisfaction, financial security, enviable work-life balance, and a lifestyle unmatched by traditional practice settings.
If you are seeking an opportunity to practice high-quality medicine with the support of a company committed to best practices and health care innovation, please consider a position with Erickson Living.
Our Providers Enjoy:
- Clinical leadership and a care team approach
- Practicing in skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care, and independent living settings all at one location
- 30-Minute patient visits
- No administrative hassles
- Enviable work-life balance
- 401(k), Profit sharing, and salaried compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid vacations, holidays, and one-week CME
- Annual CME funds
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
Please forward CV to: