Gastroenterology Opportunity: Southern Coastal Maine
• BC/BE Gastroenterologist needed for a GI practice
• Join Gastroenterology practice of three physicians and one nurse practitioner.
• Position includes outpatient and operative work, conveniently located next to the hospital.
• Innovative practice positioning itself for the future of healthcare.
• Work in state-of-the-art facility with modern equipment and a new endoscopy suite.
• Competitive salary guarantee and benefits.
• Inpatient care supported by 24/7 hospitalist service.
• Successful candidate will have outpatient and inpatient clinical responsibilities and be skilled in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
• New graduates and experienced physicians encouraged to apply.
Brunswick, Maine is a "big" small town - historic and picturesque with 20,000 residents, this is the gateway to Maine's beautiful Mid Coast Region. Nature lovers are drawn by the proximity to ocean, islands, and mountains. In town, offsetting the physical splendor is the distinguished Bowdoin College campus. Downtown also offers wonderful restaurants and cafés, shops, marinas, and abundant outdoor activities. The town mall, or village green, hosts skating in the winter, concerts and picnics in the summer. A thriving Farmers Market is held outdoors in the warmer months and indoors, within the Ft. Andross Mill complex, when it is cooler. Small business owners, artists and craftsmen, writers, independent business consultants, and many others who conduct their business via the internet thrive here and enjoy the area’s wonderful lifestyle. Handsome mansions in Federal, Greek revival, and Italianate styles line Maine Street. At the head of the town commons, the landmark First Parish Church stands opposite the home, now museum, where Civil War hero and former Governor Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain resided. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow once lived there, too. Nearby are the many fingers of the beautiful Harpswell peninsula. To the east is Bath, the City of Ships. Bath is a 2012 Great American Main Street Award winner, with its bustling waterfront shipyard, the Bath Iron Works, just upstream from the Maine Maritime Museum. To the south is Freeport, home of L.L.Bean and another popular shopping destination. 30 Minutes from Portland, the state's largest city, 40 minutes from Augusta, Maine’s capital. Boston - 2½ hours, Manchester 2 hours.
Celena Knapp, Associate
Health Search New England