Neurology - Academic Faculty Positions
Ever Growing Academic Program
Work with one of the most prestigious Academic Centers in the U.S. Due to continued department growth and the increasing need for neurological services in the state and to better position the department for the future, the department of Neurology is seeking several department faculty with fellowship training in the following disciplines;
- Child Neurology – currently have 6 on faculty with a variety of sub-specialty areas. Strong clinical skills and interest in teaching and possible clinical research.
- EEG Epilepsy – neurophysiology certification with strong clinical skills. Interest in teaching and clinical research is desired.
- Neuromuscular Disorders – Peripheral neuropathy /ALS is preferred to join the faculty. Strong research assets available.
- MS/Inflammatory Diseases – Strong interest in multiple sclerosis and CNS inflammatory diseases is needed to join.
- Movement Disorders – Fellowship training and a strong clinical skills are needed as well as an interest in teaching and clinical research.
- General/Headache Specialist – Specific interest in headache is needed as is strong clinic skills and an interest in teaching and research.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for those interested in Academic Neurology.
Please reference NEUR 4861