Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) has an opportunity for a BE/BC Otolaryngology to join the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a growing multispecialty group in beautiful Sonoma County.
The position is a General ENT practice with a diverse surgical and medical caseload; ability to manage allergy testing, and treatments a plus. The successful candidate should be interested in assuming a leadership role in helping build the department.
- Full-time clinical patient care
- Access to hospital and outpatient surgery opportunities
- Consult on staff at new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
- Income guarantee for first 1-2 years
- Option for shareholder track after two years of employment
- Generous compensation and benefits, including paid CME, up to six weeks vacation, pension plan, and 401(k)
- New office with excellent LAB and Imaging support.
SMGR is a 105+ member physician-owned, multispecialty medical group that has served the City of Santa Rosa and surrounding areas for over 20 years. SMGR has been nationally recognized as a medical group that provides the highest quality and most complete health care possible. Recent accolades include:
- Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association
- CAPG- Elite Status—the highest possible honor awarded by the California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) professional organization
- Consumer Reports- Best in the Bay Area among 17 medical groups for “Overall Healthcare” and listed in the top 10 in the state out of over 170 medical groups
- Sutter Health Dashboard Patient Satisfaction Award
- DMHC Right Care award for Diabetic Care
The organization's plan is to grow to 145 medical group physicians and 150,000 patients by 2017. SMGR physicians practice at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) care centers in Sonoma County and surrounding communities. SPMFs physician services are exclusively provided by SMGR.
Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, Foundations, and affiliated Medical Groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.
Sutter Health’s new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, a state-of-the art hospital, opened in October, 2014. For highlights, go to: http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/Sutter_SoCoNewHospital.pdf.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
It is the policy of Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of employment without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristic, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, political affiliation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws or ordinance or regulation. This policy applies to all employment-related decisions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, etc.