Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking Staff Physicians for several of their Connecticut practices. Work with experienced physicians in busy established practices in a family friendly rural location with close proximity to NYC. We have opportunities in the following practices:
- Associated Internists of Fairfield – Fairfield CT (Internal Medicine)
- Brookfield Family Medicine – Brookfield, CT (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine/Pediatrics)
- Danbury Primary Care – Danbury, CT (Internal Medicine)
- New Fairfield Family Practice – New Fairfield, CT (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine/Pediatrics)
- New Canaan Urgent Care – New Canaan, CT (Family Medicine)
- Newtown Primary Care – Newtown, CT (Internal Medicine and Family Medicine)
- Westport Family Health – Westport, CT (Family Medicine)
At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to help our patients by providing personalized and attentive care, managing chronic medical problems, and enabling our patients to get and stay as healthy as possible. These primary care locations are NCQA certified level 3, Patient Centered Medical Homes. We have the ability to coordinate primary care and specialty care needs with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians, 125 advanced practice providers, and three member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
Work for Us
Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (WCHN), comprised of Danbury Hospital; New Milford Hospital; Norwalk Hospital; Western Connecticut Medical Group; and Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people. At the same time, you will grow your own skills and expertise - while simultaneously being well rewarded for doing so.
Provide medical care to patients, assist them to recover from acute illnesses, and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- MD with Connecticut State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- Preferred: Prior experience as a staff physician.
- For Brookfield and New Fairfield – have successfully completed an Internal Medicine AND Pediatric Residency OR Family Medicine Residency. For Newtown, New Canaan, and Westport – have successfully completed Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine AND Peds OR Family Medicine. For Danbury and Fairfield – have successfully completed Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
To Apply, send your resume to:
Amy Rosoff, Clinical Recruitment Manager at: email@example.com
To learn more about Western Connecticut Health Network. Visit our website at:
To Visit our Careersite and search jobs and to apply click here:
Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.