Family Practice Residency Academic Position in SW Coastal Florida!

Sep 27, 2016
Family Medicine
Position Type

FP residency educator(academic) needed at this growing Family Practice residency program on Florida's west coast. Must have a strong desire for academic medicine. Compensation in excess of $200,000 depending upon experience plus you will receive paid malpractice, paid time off, paid CME time and allowance for meetings, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, relocation assistance, a pension plan with employer contribution and a sign on bonus. This position is a mixture of 60% clinical time and the remaining 40% of your time being protected / academics. Experience is preferred but not required.

If you have CAQ in Geriatrics or Sports Medicine that would be a welcome addition. This program is a regional branch of a major University in Florida. Located along Florida's west coast. A tremendous opportunity to grow this program and take pride in what you have helped to build. Florida has no state income tax, affordable cost of living and not to mention, no snow in the winter months which are soon approaching.

Ray Thomas


Director of Recruitment

1-800-647-2232 ext 204

Fax 1-866-328-1019

PS - Please look at our latest jobs on the website!