DRAH Hospital Medicine - Medical Director
Duke Hospital Medicine Programs is in search of a Medical Director for the Hospital Medicine Department at Duke Raleigh Hospital (DRaH) located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This physician leadership opportunity will be directly responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of a team of 25 medical providers inclusive of both Hospitalist Physicians and Advanced Practitioners. The Medical Director will serve as an active member of Duke Raleigh Hospital leadership team and participate in the development and implementation of strategic goals that align with both Duke Hospital Medicine Programs and Duke Raleigh Hospital.
- Partner with Duke Raleigh Hospital leadership and departments to promote the value of the Hospitalist practice model and establishing standards of care to ensure high quality clinical care delivery to our patients.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff and leadership.
- Skilled at providing feedback to physician colleagues and support staff when needed.
- High level of business acumen; work with Hospital Medicine leadership in terms of clinical operations, budgeting, and financial performance.
- Assist in the recruitment, orientation, and retention of providers.
REQUIREMENTS HOSPITALIST DIRECTOR PHYSICIAN:
- Internal Medicine MD
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Must have similar leadership experience -in hospital medicine
HOSPITALIST MEDICAL DIRECTOR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Very Competitive Base Salary w/Incentive Potential
- Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus Available
- CME Allowance
- Full Insurance Package (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Flexible Clinical Schedule
- Retirement:(403B: Employer Sponsored)
- Potential Child Tuition Benefit
- Paid Time Off
- State-of-the-art technology (EPIC EHR)
- Hospital employed
- Life Insurance
- Longer Term Disability Insurance
U.S. World & News ranks Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina as one of the top 5 “Best Places Live”
"The Triangle" is a region of North Carolina anchored by the cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill and includes the world-renowned Research Triangle Park. Duke University, North Carolina State University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina Central University are all located in this region.
Apply for DRAH Hospital Medicine - Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly