Hematologist/Oncologist – Central Connecticut
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group, the name for Bristol Hospital’s community-based, multispecialty practices has an exceptional opportunity for an additional hematologist/oncologist to join some of the region’s most skilled physicians, nurses, and specialists. We bring together a broad range of healthcare professionals under one name, to deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- State-of-the-art Cancer Care Center, located at Bristol Hospital is approved by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer.
- Our team includes caring and compassionate oncology certified nurses, a financial assistance counselor, a nurse navigator and a triage nurse.
- Large community referral base.
- Call 1:3
- Hospitalists coverage for inpatients.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- Attractive salary/relocation bonus/full benefits/malpractice coverage.
- J-1 and H1-B visa sponsorship available.
Our Community is:
•Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
•Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
•Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums, and wineries.
•Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants, and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
•All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing, and snowboarding.
•Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
•Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
•Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Traci Brown in our Physician Recruitment Office at: 800-892-3846 or fax/e-mail your CV to 860-585-3086 or: Tbrown@bristolhospital.org
Apply for Hematologist/Oncologist – Central Connecticut
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly