A Texas medical facility seeks Radiation Oncologist for vacation coverage - WBY# JOB-2300247
This free standing radiation center seeks a Radiation Oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage needs. This is a great location offering multiple points of interest. Locum tenens physician should have a working knowledge of ARIA as they will mainly be responsible for reviewing and approving port films, but may see some on treatments. Commutable candidates with an active, unrestricted Texas medical license will receive first consideration. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today and speak with an expert Weatherby Healthcare consultant for details.
- Solo practitioner
- Vacation coverage
- Call schedule: none
- Clinic hours: 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
- Board certification required
- 25 to 30 adult patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO