Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery
St Vincent Healthcare is looking for a dynamic leader to join our mission as we become the leading cardiovascular program in the region. This position would have an active involvement and leadership in program development of cardiovascular services. This individual must be a US Board Certified/Eligible Cardiovascular surgeon with a passion for program development, and leadership skills to grow our comprehensive Heart and Vascular Program.
The qualified candidate will have expertise in one or more these areas:
- Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Minimally Invasive and Complex Valve Surgery
- Hybrid Surgical Treatment of AF
- Aortic Vascular Surgery
- Pulmonary/Thoracic Surgery with Thorascopic and/or Robotic Expertise
- ECMO Program
- Open heart surgery including a brand new hybrid operating suite, TAVR, and complete cardiac imaging services
- Employed position in three-surgeon group
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package
Montana offers an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state-of-the-art medicine, and live only minutes away from amazing year-round recreational activities. As the largest city in Montana, Billings offers big city amenities, with proximity to rivers, Rocky Mountains, four-season weather, and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Contact Carrie Ballard, Physician Recruiter for details:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 406-237-4002