Pediatric Hospitalist – Long Island, NY
The Department of Pediatrics at Northwell Health and the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Hospitalist to join our growing program in New York. This academic pediatrics opportunity will involve working primarily at Southside Hospital in Bay Shore, NY, with rotations at Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New Hyde Park.
- Academic position with teaching responsibilities and opportunities for clinical research.
- Supervision of residents in the Family Medicine program in inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Mentoring of residents in research and quality improvement projects
- Position is an integral part of the Cohen Children’s Medical Center hospitalist program
- Attend administrative and academic meetings
- Rotating duty at Cohen Children’s Medical Center for several weeks a year
- Lead role in developing clinical protocols
- Academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
To learn more and apply, please contact Romaine Walton at: RWalton@northwell.edu