VIDANT HEALTH ONCOLOGY JOBS IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA
Vidant Health is one of the largest health care systems in North Carolina. It is the parent company of Vidant Medical Center in Greenville and a number of subsidiary corporations that include community hospitals, physician practices, outpatient services, wellness services, critical care transport, home health, hospice, and more.
Vidant Health serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties – about the size of Maryland – through an extensive regional network. The system’s combined operations include more than $1.3 billion in net revenues, approximately 12,000 employees, and nearly 1,600 licensed beds.
Well-established multidisciplinary team which includes specialist in neurology, neurosurgery, radiosurgery, hematology oncology, radiation oncology, neuroradiology, and neuropathology.
• Join a premier eight-hospital health system in eastern NC known for ground-breaking technology and a regional network of pioneering oncologists
• $180 Million, six-story Cancer Tower under construction in Greenville
• ACoS approved Cancer Program
• Robust multi-disciplinary disease teams to include Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Nurse Navigators, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, and Social Workers.
• Large medical campus with state-of-the-art equipment including a Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife, and a full spectrum of radiology services
• Built in referral network from 29-county service area
• Employed position with incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
Director - Inpatient & Outpatient Oncology Job at Vidant Medical Center
-10 Years of experience is preferred.
-Board Certified in Hematology/Medical Oncology.
-Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy
Hematology Oncology Job in Ahoskie, NC
-Two years’ experience required.
-New Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Cancer Care and Hematology Center opened August 2014.
-Dedicated Patient Care Navigator and Social Work Navigator.
Hematology Oncology Job in Tarboro, NC
-Two—Three years’ experience required. -New state of the art medical oncology facility to be built in 2017-2018.
Hematology Oncology Job in Greenville, NC (Gastrointestinal Focus & Genitourinary)
-Cancer Center expansion is underway for a 6-story cancer tower, to be completed in March 2018, will include 96 Inpatient rooms, 60 infusion areas, 60 multidisciplinary clinics, four Linear Accelerators, and patient resource tools
Hematology Oncology Job in Nags Head, NC
-Ability to live in one of the top rated coastal locations in the United States
-Established cancer program including Hem Onc, Rad Onc, General Surgery, Patient navigators, and eight-bay infusion suite