ACADEMIC FACULTY – PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY: Assistant or Associate Professor
ACADEMIC FACULTY – PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY
Assistant or Associate Professor
The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified candidate to join group at the Assistant or Associate Professor level on the Clinical Scholar Track. The successful candidate will join an expanding division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and will support the clinical and educational missions of the College of Medicine and the Department of Pediatrics. The department is seeking an individual who is able to work with diverse students, trainees, and colleagues, and who has experience with a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform inpatient and outpatient clinical care for pediatric gastroenterology patients
- Teach and mentor medical students and residents
- MD or DO degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BE or BC in Pediatrics
- BE or BC Pediatrics Gastroenterology
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Experience/training in clinical research and who is fluent in Spanish.
- Established expertise working with diverse patient populations.
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming, and nearby skiing
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine - research, teaching, and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance, and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Karen Height, at: 970-810-2075. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.