Academic Pediatric Neurology - Texas University
Faculty Opportunity in TEXAS
Major Texas University - Growing Academic Program. Superior Pediatric Program is expanding their Child Neurology Group. Tenured Professor who built the program is leading the effort to add to the department. University serves the community and works directly with the local Children’s Hospital, University Hospital and he community.
- State-of-the-art Clinical Space is being renovated and will house all Pediatric sub-specialty providers.
- Program currently has a Pediatric Hospitalist Group and 2 renowned Pediatric Neuro Surgeons who support the program.
- Autism and Epilepsy specialists welcome!
- Call consists mainly of phone service. Hospitalist Program, Residents as well as the Pediatric Departments support this service and faculty physicians are rarely called into the hospital.
- Salaried position based on rank and tenure in the $220,000 range. Superior state benefits program that covers retirement, benefits, paid malpractice, relocation and more.
- Located in one of Texas’ fastest growing communities. A college town bustling with pride and spirit! Listed as the best community to live in, in Texas, this close-knit community with excellent schools offers every amenity imaginable. You will be welcomed to this community hearty handshakes, warm smiles and true Texas hospitality!
Please reference CHN 4403
Apply for Academic Pediatric Neurology - Texas University
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly