Hospital Employed $400k+
Hospital Employed Southern OBGYN Group
$400,000+ Annual Income
- No Business Hassle: Well-Established, Hospital Employed Group, $325,000 Base-Salary w/ wRVU production model, Currently 4-Week Waiting Period for a New Patient
- Ease of Practice: Cover one hospital, Clinic Located directly on Hospital Campus; Blocked Surgical Time
- Financial package includes: Guaranteed Base, Paid Relocation, Aggressive Student Loan Forgiveness, Lucrative Signing Bonus, Educational/Military Stipends Available and Paid Malpractice w/ Tail Coverage; Visa Sponsorship
- Quality of Life: 1:5 Obstetrical and Gynecological Services Call Schedule; 4 weeks PTO plus 1 week CME
Minutes to States Largest Metro/Airport
Family Friendly Recreational Activities
- Deemed “The Great Outdoors” area of the state: Hang Gliding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Camping and Rock Climbing!
- Hunters/Fishers Paradise: Nationally Ranked “The Best Duck Hunting in the country!!!”
- Low Cost of Living: 13.00% Lower than U.S. Average
- Southern College City, Second Oldest Public Educational Institution in the State!
Please reference OBG 4810