Endocrinologist in Greeley, CO
Freeing you to be you
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time fellowship-trained endocrinologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our multispecialty clinic in Greeley:
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team of six is cohesive, relaxed and passionate about providing evidence-based care.Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first in all that we do.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: Call is 1:6 weeks ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- We care for a broad range of adult patients with the option to see children if you choose: Our patient mix spans full the spectrum of endocrinology, ensuring your robust clinic skills are used daily.
- Resources are around the corner: We’re an outpatient endocrinology practice working in a multispecialty setting, which means a great referral base right down the hall.
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expenses available
Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suite any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Greeley your lifestyle destination.
Apply for Endocrinologist in Greeley, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly