General Dentists Needed in AZ - ANY State License
MDA is seeking a locum tenens provider for public health dentistry at the Chinle and Pinon Indian Hospitals. The facilities are looking for a dentist who is comfortable treating all ages. They have a pediatric dentist on staff, but locum will still see 35% children. Must be comfortable utilizing protective stabilization. Quick credentialing, long term opportunity.
- Location: Chinle and Pinon, Arizona. Remote locations.
- Dates: ASAP for a minimum of 3 months with long-term potential.
- Shifts: Mon-Fri 8:00a-4:30p; on-call 1:5
- Description: Must be comfortable doing silver fillings, root canals, protective stabilization, and surgical extractions. No caps, crowns, implants, whitening, or veneers. Candidate must be good with oral surgery but not specialized. All outpatient work.
- Requirements: BLS and any state license. Must have recent clinical experience (within past 6 months).
- Compensation: Very competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit. Travel and lodging paid.
- Other: MDA provides A++ rated malpractice insurance.