Internal Medicine or FP needed for Michigan - Will license

Dec 30, 2016
Family Medicine
Position Type
Locum Tenens
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Locums needed in Michigan.
Medical Doctor Associates will work with you to help obtain and pay for a medical license in Michigan if you are interested in committing to this locum position. 

In addition to providing a license( if you do not already have one), MDA will also provide housing, travel, and malpractice insurance during your assignment.

Medical Need for FT FP or IM provider in MIchigan seeing 18-20 patients per day. 
1:1 ration CMA will work with provider.  5% peds, 45% geri 50% adult med 60% Medicare/Medicaid. 
Will see acutes, new patients and ED follow up. M,W,F 7a-5p and T 7a-7p. 
Credentialing and board approval required. Must have BLS, DEA. 
Contact me for more details,

Chris Jerkins
MDA Platinum Team
Toll Free: 800.340.1551 ext 59343
Phone: 214.242.9343 | Fax: 678.966.7401