Occupational Medicine needs in Houston, TX
We can assist with DOT certification CME.
· Experience in Family Practitioner Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine or Internist.
· Comfortable treating age 2+
· DOT Certification (Major Plus!!)
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Occupational Medicine/ Urgent Care experience
Scope of Practice:
o 90% - 95% Occ. Med
o 2 to 5 urgent care patients per day
· EMR used = All Scripts (a plus if they are familiar with our EMR system)
Please contact me for more information.
For more information about this locum tenens (LT) assignment or to be considered, please contact: Scott Woodrum MDA Staffing Specialist, Toll-Free: 800.780.3500 ext 57057 Direct Phone: 678-245-7057 Fax: 770.326.7375 Email:email@example.com