Southeast Missouri Seeks Locum Tenens Psychiatrist!
This hospital, located in the Southeast section of Missouri (MO), is seeking locum tenens (LT) coverage for adult psychiatry November 28-January 31, 2017. The area offers conservation areas, railroads, wineries, canoeing, boating, state parks, museums and much more. The job specifics are listed below:
- Adult inpatient
- Call: 1:3 (they ask that you cover call at least one weekend per month if possible)
- Shifts are Monday - Friday from 8:00-5:00 (or whenever you complete seeing patients)
- Each provider is assigned to a patient in the rotation.
- If you tend to keep your patients longer than others, then you might have a heavier load but if you discharge fairly quickly, you might have a lighter load.
- They usually average between 8-14 patients per day.
- They have 2 providers during the weekend and right now 3 during the week.
- They can use someone to cover full time or part time on a regular basis.
MDA Psychiatry/Neurology Recruiter
Toll Free: 888.801.0566
Phone: 678.245.7022 | Fax: 678.966.7244