At Cleveland Clinic Children's, every child receives world-class care. At our main campus in the heart of Cleveland, Ohio, as well as at our community hospitals and Family Health Centers located throughout northern Ohio, children and families receive compassionate care from nationally and internationally renowned pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists.
- More than 300 pediatric medical and surgical specialists staffing 429 inpatient beds and 43 outpatient clinics forming the Cleveland Clinic Children's network, providing over 650,000 outpatient visits, 17,000 hospital admissions, 10,000 surgeries, and accepting over 1,400 hospital transfers per year.
- More than 100 pediatric physicians are recognized annually as being among the "Best Doctors in America."
- Cleveland Clinic Children's has consistently ranked among the "Best Children's Hospitals" by U.S. News and World Report.
- Our pediatric neurology and neurosurgery program ranked as the best in Ohio and among the top programs in the United States.
- Our pediatric gastroenterology program ranks among the top 10 programs in the United States according to U.S. News and World Report.