Cleveland Clinic Florida – Department of Anesthesiology
The General Anesthesiology Department at Cleveland Clinic Florida is seeking board certified Anesthesiologists who are interested in joining a professional development focused team. Qualified candidates will be join an 18+ multi-specialty Anesthesiology group and a 3 member Anesth./Critical Care section.
The Department of General Anesthesiology is dedicated to serving a wide variety of surgical patients in a multidisciplinary group environment. Our subspecialty focused team of anesthesiologists and intensivists work jointly towards excellence in patient care and advanced education and research efforts.
- Multidisciplinary practice in conjunction with Cleveland Clinic surgical colleagues.
- Research opportunities with large Anesthesiology Outcomes Research Department.
- Faculty appointments available with our multiple medical school affiliations throughout South Florida.
- Cleveland Clinic Learning Academy opportunities for course work in Healthcare Leadership, Communications, etc
- Robust didactic schedule with regular lectures, Grand Rounds, journal clubs, etc.
This position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including professional liability insurance and a collegial work environment.
Cleveland Clinic Florida is a multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in South Florida, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the southeastern United States.
For more information please visit our website: