Anesthesiology Critical Care
Cleveland Clinic Florida – Department of Anesthesiology
Section of Critical Care Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Florida is seeking a BE/BC Critical Care Intensivist/Anesthesiologist to serve a variety of ICU patients including surgical, medical, transplant, neurosurgical and cardiothoracic patients at our flagship hospital located in Weston, Florida.
The successful candidate will have skills and expertise in all disciplines of General Anesthesiology. Additional fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine is required.Qualified candidates will be joining a 18+ multi-specialty Anesthesiology group and a two member Anesth./Critical Care section.
- Multidisciplinary practice in conjunction with Cleveland Clinic surgical colleagues.
- Research opportunities with large Anesthesiology Outcomes Research Department.
- Faculty appointments available with our multiple medical school affiliations throughout South Florida.
- Cleveland Clinic Learning Academy opportunities for course work in Healthcare Leadership, Communications, etc
- Robust didactic schedule with regular lectures, Grand Rounds, journal clubs, etc.
Cleveland Clinic Florida is a multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in South Florida, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the southeastern United States.
If you are searching for a unique opportunity to be a part of our expansion into South Florida please submit your Cover Letter and CV.
For more information please visit our website: