Anesthesia Transplant Weston, Florida
Department of General Anesthesiology
Cleveland Clinic Florida
Cleveland Clinic Fort Lauderdale/Weston is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to serve a variety of patients including surgical, transplant, neurosurgical and cardiothoracic patients at our flagship hospital located in Weston, Florida. Additional fellowship training in Solid Organ Transplant is required.
Qualified candidates will be joining an 18+ multi-specialty Anesthesiology group and a 3 member Anesth./Critical Care section.
We are a multispecialty academic group practice affiliated with Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. This position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an exceptional benefits package including medical malpractice coverage.
- Multidisciplinary practice in conjunction with Cleveland Clinic surgical colleagues.
- Research opportunities with large Anesthesiology Outcomes Research Department.
- Faculty appointments available with our multiple medical school affiliations throughout South Florida.
- Cleveland Clinic Learning Academy opportunities for course work in Healthcare Leadership, Communications, etc.
- Robust didactic schedule with regular lectures, Grand Rounds, journal clubs, etc.
Cleveland Clinic Florida is a multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in South Florida, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the southeastern United States.
For more information please visit our website:
If you are searching for a unique opportunity to be a part of our team please apply online at www.clevelandclinic.org/physicianrecruitment.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Cleveland Clinic is a smoke/drug free work environment.