Primary Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Work in California, 100% Outpatient - CPH# JOB-22...
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility that needs a family practice or internal medicine physician for locums tenens coverage in southern California. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm, and physician will see approximately 20 to 25 patients per day. Physician must be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of residency completion and should be comfortable using EMR charting. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit. A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Board certification or eligibility (within 3 years of training) required
- EMR charting
- Local physician preferred
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing