Internal Medicine - Port Arthur, TX
Center of Southeast Texas is looking to add new primary care physicians for
their Victory campus; recruitment of for these physicians is of highest
priority. The SETX Physician Group employs physicians to help support The
Medical Center of Southeast Texas allowing physicians to do what they do best -
take care of patients! The physician group takes care of the
administrative functions of running a practice.
candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine and passionate about providing
compassionate care to their patients.
Medical Center of Southeast Texas offers a broad spectrum of services to meet
the diverse needs of its community in a state-of-the-art, 224-bed
facility. Hospital draws patients from
four south Jefferson County cities—Port Arthur, Groves, Nederland and Port
Neches which have a population of approximately 100,000 people.
Port Arthur is less than 90 miles east of metro Houston, TX, 20 miles from Beaumont, TX and located in the Gulf area of the Texas coast. Port Arthur is a prominent component of oil and petrochemical business and major seaways for transportation. The area offers wetlands and Gulf beaches, salt and fresh water fishing and a comfortable year-round climate that is perfect to enjoy Sea Rim State Park, a completely natural beach. Experience Cajun and other cultural influences through cuisine and music. Port Arthur is where Texas hospitality meets Cajun charm!
- New Employment practice opportunities
- Benefits include: Excellent Salary, Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Malpractice Insurance and 401k Plan
- Practice locations are in outlying clinics close to TMCSETX
- Solo and Group practice opportunities available
- Outpatient opportunities (Hospitalists cover inpatient care)
- Hospitalist takes all primary care call