Neurology - Port Arthur, TX
Texas Physician group is seeking a BC/BE Neurology physician to join their
multi-specialty group. This is a new position to join an existing group
of doctors with a patient base already established. The SETPG employs
physicians to help support The Medical Center of Southeast Texas allowing
physicians to do what they do best - take care of patients! The physician
group takes care of the administrative functions of running a practice.
Medical Center of Southeast Texas offers a broad spectrum of services to meet
the diverse needs of its community in a state-of-the-art, 224-bed
facility. Hospital draws patients from
four south Jefferson County cities—Port Arthur, Groves, Nederland and Port
Neches which have a population of approximately 100,000 people.
Port Arthur is less than 90 miles east of metro Houston, TX, 20 miles from Beaumont, TX and located in the Gulf area of the Texas coast. Port Arthur is a prominent component of oil and petrochemical business and major seaways for transportation. The area offers wetlands and Gulf beaches, salt and fresh water fishing and a comfortable year-round climate that is perfect to enjoy Sea Rim State Park, a completely natural beach. Experience Cajun and other cultural influences through cuisine and music. Port Arthur is where Texas hospitality meets Cajun charm!
- Practice located in MOB at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
- Employment practice opportunity
- Inpatient and Outpatient opportunity
- Call Coverage will be 1:2
- No mid-levels in Neurology practice
- Seeking a compassionate physician that is passionate about the care of their patients; the desire to communicate and educate patients will determine new physicians success in this area