Psychiatry - Salt Lake City, UT
in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah for a BC/BE Psychiatrist. New physician
will have the option to earn significant revenue by practicing in an
established setting with ample need and demand for services. The
psychiatry department is a system composed of 3 inpatient units and 5
Four hospitals located throughout the greater Salt Lake area. Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Davis Hospital, and Jordan Valley Medical Center are physician-owned hospitals that bring world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient. Hospitals are located throughout the greater Salt Lake area.
The Salt Lake City area is a very family-friendly environment and a wonderful place to live and raise a family with an excellent public school system and clean, safe communities. Salt Lake City incorporates all of the big city amenities (theater, arts, and professional and collegiate sports) while keeping many of the cons of most large cities at a minimum. This area has four distinct seasons and Park City, Utah is only 40 miles away. Utah is a great place to live, raise a family and practice medicine.
- 3 inpatient units comprising of 60 beds
- Outpatient clinics located throughout the greater Salt Lake metropolitan area
- Physician extenders available to assist in coverage and care of patients
- Good, stable group of PRN providers are available to assist with night and weekend coverage
- Looking for candidates interested in 50% hospital, 50% outpatient in adult, general, or geriatric psychiatry
- New grads are welcome
Apply for Psychiatry - Salt Lake City, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly