Psychiatry - Houston, TX
a BC/BE Psychiatric physician to practice as Psychiatric hospitalist only OR
inpatient work combined with outpatient clinic in an on-campus Medical Office
Building if so desired. Inpatient Unit at St. Joseph has 119 beds and
provides General Adult Services, Womens Services, Dual Diagnosis program,
medi-psych unit, geriatric psychiatry, ECT and designated unit with academic
affiliation and teaching program.
For 125 years St. Joseph Medical Center has provided an ever-increasing range of services to residents in the Greater Houston area. SJMC is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient. As the first and only downtown hospital in the nations fourth largest city, St. Joseph was the first to become a teaching facility, provide maternity care, emergency medicine, x-ray technology and more.
Warm weather, sunshine and alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston is a dynamic mix of imagination, talent and first-class attractions that makes it a world-class city. Home to a vibrant economy, beautiful surroundings and a population full of optimism and spirit, it's no wonder that Houston is a popular international destination. Houston is a city known to be rich with distinguished school districts and prominent colleges and universities. Professional sports teams have always been a major draw for the city that has NFL (Houston Texans), MLB (Houston Astros) and NBA (Houston Rockets). For the Arts enthusiast, located downtown, the 17-block Theater District is home to eight performing arts organizations with more than 12,000 seats. Houston, Texas has something to offer all.
- Willing to consider hospital employment or Income Guarantee (one year assistance period) practice arrangement
- Hospitalist provide coverage for medical needs
- No mid-levels at this time - would recruit mid-levels to augment practice
- 6 independent practitioners/academic staff as well as residents currently in place
- Full complement of clinical support staff (nursing, therapists, expressive arts, recreational therapy as well as other therapeutic modes of therapy)
- Outpatient programs to include PHP and IOP
Apply for Psychiatry - Houston, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly