Otolaryngology - Port Arthur, TX
If Employed - Equipment and Support Staff will be provided
Guarantee - one year assistance period for physician and assistance will be
provided with support staff if physician desires.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas offers a broad spectrum of services to meet the diverse needs of its community in a state-of-the-art, 224-bed facility. Hospital draws patients from four south Jefferson County cities—Port Arthur, Groves, Nederland and Port Neches which have a population of approximately 100,000 people.
Port Arthur is less than 90 miles east of metro Houston, TX, 20 miles from Beaumont, TX and located in the Gulf area of the Texas coast. Port Arthur is a prominent component of oil and petrochemical business and major seaways for transportation. The area offers wetlands and Gulf beaches, salt and fresh water fishing and a comfortable year-round climate that is perfect to enjoy Sea Rim State Park, a completely natural beach. Experience Cajun and other cultural influences through cuisine and music. Port Arthur is where Texas hospitality meets Cajun charm!
- Volume requires another ENT in order to handle patient demand; definitely a large enough patient base for new physician to be busy immediately
- Looking for physician that is hard working, outgoing and energetic and desires to build a successful solo ENT practice; a physician who desires to be involved in the community is a huge plus!
- Call coverage: shared between the other 3 ENTs in the area (1:4) they rotate days, each take a weekend and they rotate holidays; ER call is 6 times/month
- Medical Center is willing to consider Employment or Income Guarantee for desired candidate
- No Mid- Levels in practice
Apply for Otolaryngology - Port Arthur, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly