Pediatrics - Layton, UT
If looking for an outpatient only pediatric practice located in the lovely community of Clinton, UT, this is a tremendous opportunity for you! Pediatrician must be Board Certified or BE if just completing training. Recruitment of new Peds physician is a very high priority for this Family Practice clinic.
Hospital is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical
expertise and compassion to the care of every patient. Hospital is located in
the northern corridor of Davis County and is approximately 30 minutes from
downtown Salt Lake City. Davis Hospital
and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over
the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range
of healthcare services, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its
Practice is located in Clinton, UT, one of the fastest growing communities in Utah. It has the appeal of a rural setting but in a great little city of 23,000 and another 40,000 in neighboring community. Clinton is only a 40 minute drive from downtown Salt Lake City and 25 miles to the greatest skiing in the world at Snow Basin with all the great things that come with the mountains. Community represents a great mix of mostly young, mid-upper class families. Practice has only 4% Medicaid. Clinton, UT, simply, has all the advantages of country and city living and is a great place to raise a family and practice medicine.
- Single specialty primary care practice is currently seeing over 200 patients/day and does not have a pediatrician on staff (this will be a NEW addition to existing Family Medicine practice)
- Current adult patients are very exciting about having a new Pediatrician in the practice; therefore, new physician would have an automatic built in Pediatric practice
- Practice has already hired a very good Mid-level specializing in Pediatrics who has years of experience
- Pediatric practice will be located in new 1200 sq. ft. specialty clinic next to the very successful Family Practice clinic which is 28,000 sq. ft.
- Income Guarantee (with one year assistance period)
- Incoming Peds physician will have opportunity to be the supervising physician of this mid-level and earn significant passive income
- Outpatient opportunity; hospitalist covers all inpatients (inpatient general practice capabilities if candidate wishes)
- Phone coverage will be shared with a local pediatric practice
- Support Staff is already in place including mid-levels
Apply for Pediatrics - Layton, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly