Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care - West Valley City, UT
Medical Center is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical
expertise and compassion to the care of every patient and is a first-class
community hospital that is constantly growing to provide excellent healthcare
for the people of the southwest Salt Lake Valley. Over the past few years, the
hospital has doubled in size and recently completed a major expansion that
increased its size to 183 beds. Substantial investment in advanced technology
and state-of-the-art equipment has helped the hospital attract a top-notch
medical staff and a team of highly-skilled nurses. Jordan Valley Medical Center
and is located in the southwest quadrant of the Salt Lake City market. This west side market is the fastest growth
area of Utah.
The Salt Lake City area is a very family-friendly environment and a wonderful place to live and raise a family with an excellent public school system and clean, safe communities. Salt Lake City incorporates all of the big city amenities (theater, arts and professional and collegiate sports) while keeping many of the cons of most large cities at a minimum. Housing is very affordable and congestion is much less than most other areas with a comparable metropolitan area. This area has four distinct seasons and Park City, Utah is only 40 miles away. There are a dozen ski resorts within an hours drive. The Salt Lake City area is a great place to practice medicine!
- Well-established 6-physician intensive care group has immediate need for a BC/BE PUL/CC physician due to practice growth. Experience is preferred, however, willing to consider newly trained physicians that are BC in PUL/CC.
- Employment practice opportunity
- Benefits include: Excellent Salary, Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Malpractice Insurance and 401k Plan
- Compensation is paid per shift with additional incentive compensation for productivity
- Must be willing to practice both inpatient and outpatient
- Call is between (2) facilities, both are on the campuses of Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Call Schedule is 1:4 with employed partners and occasional private practice moonlighters
- Home call with an average of 1-3 admissions a night and 4-7 calls covering patients with dedicated hospitalist service
- Group is considering adding a Nurse Practitioner to their practice