Psychiatry - Port Arthur, TX
High priority is being given to recruitment of (2)
BC/BE Psychiatrics. This is an urgent need at The Medical Center of
Southeast Texas due to retiring physician.
will cover Inpatient as well as Outpatient therapy units and
will receive special compensation for this!
Medical Center of Southeast Texas offers a broad spectrum of services to meet
the diverse needs of its community in a state-of-the-art, 224-bed
facility. Hospital draws patients from
four south Jefferson County cities—Port Arthur, Groves, Nederland and Port
Neches which have a population of approximately 100,000 people.
Port Arthur is less than 90 miles east of metro Houston, TX, 20 miles from Beaumont, TX and located in the Gulf area of the Texas coast. Port Arthur is a prominent component of oil and petrochemical business and major seaways for transportation. The area offers wetlands and Gulf beaches, salt and fresh water fishing and a comfortable year-round climate that is perfect to enjoy Sea Rim State Park, a completely natural beach. Experience Cajun and other cultural influences through cuisine and music. Port Arthur is where Texas hospitality meets Cajun charm!
- Very competitive Salary with sign on bonus
- Excellent Benefits to include Health and Life Insurance, Disability Insurance,
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Relocation package
- Paid CME courses
- Willing to consider Employment and Income Guarantee Practice Arrangements
- Opportunity for Solo practice or Group practice
- Offices available in Medical Office Building at TMCSET or Outlying Clinics
- Call coverage to be 1:3 once all Psychiatry positions filled
- Currently there are no Psychiatric Mid-Levels
- Inpatient unit runs a census between 6-20 patients; Adult and Gero-Psych patients
- All Electronic Medical Records