Urology - Port Arthur, TX
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas has an urgent need for a BC/BE Urologist to replace urologist that will be moving out of the state.
Medical Center of Southeast Texas offers a broad spectrum of services to meet
the diverse needs of its community in a state-of-the-art, 224-bed
facility. Hospital draws patients from
four south Jefferson County cities—Port Arthur, Groves, Nederland and Port
Neches which have a population of approximately 100,000 people.
Port Arthur is less than 90 miles east of metro Houston, TX, 20 miles from Beaumont, TX and located in the Gulf area of the Texas coast. Port Arthur is a prominent component of oil and petrochemical business and major seaways for transportation. The area offers wetlands and Gulf beaches, salt and fresh water fishing and a comfortable year-round climate that is perfect to enjoy Sea Rim State Park, a completely natural beach. Experience Cajun and other cultural influences through cuisine and music. Port Arthur is where Texas hospitality meets Cajun charm!
- Income Guarantee Practice opportunity (one year assistance period)
- Outlying clinic (within 1 mile of hospital) with 2 Urologists in group now
- Inpatient and Outpatient opportunity
- Call Coverage will be 1:3
- Support staff already in place; No mid-levels in practice group