Hospitalist Physician Needed in North Dakota - WBY# JOB-2294138
Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in North Dakota that is in need of a Hospitalist physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The shift time are from 6 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Board certification or eligibility is required and physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and a positive history of staff and patient interactions. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. To learn more, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Approximately 3 weeks of coverage
- 20 patients per day
- Board certification or eligibility required
- 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m. or 6 p.m.-6:30 a.m.
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO