Trauma Surgery Research Director in Colorado Springs, CO
University of Colorado Health/Colorado Health Medical Group (CHMG) is recruiting a Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon with a strong background and interest in trauma/acute care surgery research and education to join our Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Service Line at Memorial Hospital – Central located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Candidate must be Board Certified in general surgery and surgical critical care
- Clinical experience in acute care surgery and trauma as well as trauma/acute care surgery research and surgical education leadership experience
- Candidate may qualify for faculty appointment with the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships is essential
- Must have demonstrated ability to make decisions, problem solve and implement change along-side colleagues, support staff and administrators
- Position is expected to be ½ time clinical and ½ time devoted to research and education of residents and medical students
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Trauma Surgery Research Director in Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly