Psychiatrist - Child and Adolescent
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit organization based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico cities, a medical group, multispecialty clinics, and a health plan. We have been proudly providing care to New Mexicans for 107 years. The Presbyterian Medical group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers and is the fastest growing provider group in New Mexico.
We are currently seeking a BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for a full-time position with our employed provider group, Presbyterian Medical Group.
The Presbyterian Behavioral Medicine Program is a full-service psychiatry department with two adult units, one child/adolescent inpatient unit, a multidisciplinary outpatient clinic, intensive outpatient treatment, emergency and consultative services, and behavioral medicine services embedded in primary care. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, psychiatric social workers, and registered nurses work together through all levels of patient care to deliver a full continuum of psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults, children, and geriatric patients.
- Nationally competitive salary with sign-on/commitment bonus and relocation allowance available
- Participation in Quality Incentive Program bonus after first year of employment.
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday) up to 7 weeks per year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance of $2,500 annually
- 403b Retirement savings program with employer contributions of up to 4% (with matching program) and increases with years of service
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers gorgeous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters. Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.